Must Read: How to Use This Subforum

Discussion in 'Critique My Stream' started by StreamerSquare, May 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StreamerSquare

StreamerSquare Administrator Staff Member Moderator

The Critique My Stream subforum is designed for streamers to help each other improve their channels.

You must have at least 10 posts in total to create your own thread.

Do not post in other people's threads asking for them to critique your stream. If someone takes the time to critique your stream, please find their thread and take the time to return the favor.

How to critique a stream? (You don't have to go through all of this if you don't want to. Be as detailed as you hope they would be if they critique your stream)
    • Do they archive their past broadcasts? Do they make highlights? Encourage them to do so. If they do, take a few minutes to watch a portion of their recorded stream.
    • How is their sound quality? Is the game volume too high/too low? Is the mic picking up background noise?
    • How is the overlay? Is it too messy? If there is a green screen, can you see particles?
    • Are they talking frequently? Or are they too quiet?
    • Check the panels below their video. Do they have a schedule posted? Do they have links to their social media? Do they have a brief 'About Me' section? Do you find this area to be appealing or messy?
    • Feel free to go the extra mile, throw them a follow, and try to catch them when they are live. Interact with them and let them know how they do!
    We may not all be professional streamers. But, we do know what we like and don't like as a viewer. Please keep your comments constructive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.